Monday, April 14, 2008

Five Months Old

So what is Miller up to at Five Months?


Miller is growing like a weed. He has rolled over but he is to lazy to do it. He is just fine laying on his back. He is a little giggle box and I never know what will make him laugh. He is a ham and loves a camera. It is hard for me to take a picture of him unhappy because almost everytime I pull out a camera he starts to smile. He loves to stand with assistance that is why I think he loves his ExerSaucer so much. His ExcerSaucer has made him become adventurous. He now wants to grab EVERYTHING. He is trying SOOO hard to sit up on his own. Last night he could hold himself up for about 10-15 seconds before loosing his balance. We will keep practicing and I am sure it will not be long before he has mastered that skill as well.


His hair is out of control. If he was a girl we would have it made. He has already had 3 haircuts and is due for another one.
He also is eating cereal and he loves it. He likes the apple and banana flavors and doesn't really care for the plain.

He sleeps through the night but not as well as he once did. About a month ago he was sleeping 10-12 consecutive hours and now he only sleeps 7-8. He always sleeps 12 at night so I can't complain about him not letting me sleep. A month ago he weighed 17 lb, 3 oz so I would not be surprised if he is weighing close to 19 now. We are wearing size 3diapers and 9-12 month clothing. He is a chunk but a joy and I love every minute of motherhood.

4 comments:

Chip, Allyson and Karlee Baker said...

Miller's hair is getting blonde! Karlee's is starting to change a little. It's good keeping up with you.

mandy said...

Jessalee!!!! Miller is so precious! I love the new website!

Brandy said...

Yeah! I love your site design-good job! Miller is too cute!

Melanie Kate said...

How precious! Miller is the cutest baby (I mean, next to Houston of course!) and I love his hair! I can't get over how much hair he has! Your site is adorable, and I cannot wait to read more updates!