Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ten Months Old!!!





I know I say this every month but...WHERE DID THIS MONTH GO!!! This month has just flown by and Miller has changed SO much. In just the last couple of weeks he has gotten extremely active. He loves walking and "military" crawling around. He has gotten really quick. I think he is just going to start running one day without warning!!!

I really love this age. He is starting to communicate with me and I feel like at times he understands me as well. We have a great schedule that is flexible and predictable. He is also becoming VERY independent. He likes to play by himself. He often gets lost in his own little world playing. I love to watch him play and talk. I wonder what is going on in his little head while walking around the ottoman (His favorite activity)?!?! I love when he looks up from playing and gives me the biggest smile. It just melts my heart.



Not only has he gotten more active this last month but he will just talk your ear off. He loves to talk. He always seems to be making new sounds. He can say Mama and Dada but does not know what he is saying. When we ask him to say Mama or Dada or ask him where is Mama or Dada? he just smiles and looks at us. I think he is starting to get it but maybe a little shy.

He gets shy pretty easily. We get comments ALL THE TIME from strangers who think he is just the cutest and that they LOVE his hair. A lot of times he will put his head down and try to hide. It is really cute.

Speaking of hair... HE NEEDS ANOTHER HAIRCUT. I know that it is a fact of life that boys need their hair cut often but at 10 MONTHS??? It is out of control. He is probably the youngest boy whose Mom has to do his do every morning.

He is still a great eater and sleeper. He eats just about anything. He eats stage 3 baby food and most of the time he eats whatever we are eating.

Miller has FIVE teeth and I think he is about to start cutting his SIXTH. His fifth tooth almost came in without me knowing. It is so hard to see his upper teeth when they are coming in. I noticed that he was drooly, had a runny nose, was a little fussy, and feverish. Sure enough when I pried his little mouth open there was tooth number five just breaking the skin. I am just thankful that his sleeping has not been affected like it has in the past.







1 comment:

The Brocks said...

I love the new video! How many times have I heard that toy jingle before? He's gonna be walking soon! Miss you guys! Love you