Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Last couple of days...

have been very busy! On Thursday I was getting ready to host a coupon swap/ playdate when Miller got really quite. I knew he was into something so I started searching and this is what I found...

Photobucket

You can tell where he tried to put it back. Luckily this happened in the master bathroom so I just closed the door and continued to get things together.

The Mom's had a great time organizing, cleaning out, and swapping coupons while the kids had fun playing. They all joined in for a tea party...

Photobucket

I think Miller just wanted the pretzels.

Photobucket

and then enjoyed watching Wall-E. One of our favorites around here.

Photobucket

On Friday evening Miller took a NASTY fall. The whole driveway shook. He only cried for a minute and went on to play with the broom which assured us he was fine.

Photobucket

Miller LOVES to watch his Daddy mow the yard. He waved at him every time he passed in front of the window

Photobucket

On Saturday we took advantage of the beautiful weather outside. But before we did Miller fell and clipped his upper eyelid on the table leg. He is the definition of T O D D L E R. I guess this is just the beginning of MANY bumps and bruises.

Photobucket

He didn't let his injuries slow him down. He had SO much fun running around.

Photobucket

and getting DIRTY!! He is ALL BOY!

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK I'm starting to think I'm not the one who beats up on your kid! But I do have to ask about the 'broom' on the driveway.. Did I teach him that trick?