Wednesday, August 12, 2009

School Time

Monday evening was Preschool Open house and we were able to meet Miller's teacher and classmates. One of my good friends is teaching Miller's class and he has some sweat friends from Sunday School in his class as well.

He had no trouble making himself at home with all the toys.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He even enjoyed a silly game of peek a boo.

Photobucket

This Morning we were ready early so I tried to take some first day photo's. He is ready to go...notice the new boo boo's?!?! Miller tripped last night and bumped his nose on a wooden toy box. Not too sure where the scratch on his cheek came from. Pretty sure he did it to himself. The first thing his teacher, Mrs. Misti, said when we walked in was "Wow, you got another bump on your face!!" I guess he has a reputation for falling.

Photobucket

He did not care for wearing his back pack. Hopefully with time it will grow on him.

Photobucket

Once at school he jumped right in there and started playing with the trucks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have been getting updates through facebook and it looks like Miller and his class are having a great time.

Now that School is back in session I have some catching up to do so stay tuned!!

2 comments:

Chip, Allyson and Karlee Baker said...

Oh how fun to be in preschool. Karlee doesn't start back until the 24th. I'm ready for those short 3 hours a week that I get on Mondays to do what I want to do. Unfortunately, I'm at work the other days she's there so I can only celebrate "Mommy Mondays"!!

heather k said...

He is toooooooo cute!!! I LOVE how you fix his hair!! and his backpack is really cute too. I can't believe how much he is growing and changing.