Thursday, October 29, 2009

PARTY TIME!!!

Wednesday Miller's Preschool class celebrated Halloween with a day full of activities. Miller was a little reluctant to wear his costume but soon got used to it and did not want to take it off. I think he makes the cutest lion ever!!

Photobucket

The hood did not stay on long, but I still think he is just TOO CUTE!!

Photobucket

Ashley, Elisabeth's mom and I were in charge of the extra activities for the day.
We began the festivities with 2 cute crafts...

Photobucket

And a Bean Bag toss game...

Photobucket

After lots of fun with the bean bag game we read them 3 Fall books and then it was time for LUNCH!
One of their favorite times of the day.

Photobucket

After a quick bite of Chick-Fil-A it was time for a Pumpkin Hunt. We hid some baby pumpkins on the playground and the little one's hunted for them. It was a big hit. I was unsure if they would understand what was going on, Miller did not understand what a Easter Egg Hunt was last Spring so I was sure he would not know what to do. To my surprise all the kids ran after the pumpkins as soon as we opened the gate!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this age, so innocent, the kids were proudly putting pumpkins in each others buckets. Miller really has a great class with great teachers!!
After LOTS of fun outside hunting for pumpkins we headed inside to end the day with Cupcakes. I think the pictures speak for themselves...YUMMY!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

We left with a bucket of goodies including this cute frame...

Photobucket

Happy Halloween!!

No comments: