Sunday, November 8, 2009

"Two" Much Fun!!

We are so blessed to have been able to celebrate Miller's Second Birthday with Family this past Saturday.

Photobucket

The theme was BALLOONS!! Miller lit up when he saw my sisters walking up with 24 balloons. I wish I could have seen his face, I was in the other room and could hear his excitement. We had a wonderful meal together followed by lots of presents.

Photobucket

Of course he had to play with each present right then.

Photobucket

Then it was time for the highlight of the party...C A K E!!

Miller had his own cake. He was more interested in the balloon shaped candles coming out of it than anything. He thought they were suckers so we had to give a real sucker just so he would cooperate. He picked at the cake a little but was not interested in digging in. Luke had to force him to dig in but all he wanted was to wash his hands.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Then it was on to the family cake. My sister found the idea on a blog she regularly stalks {found here}. It was not a hard cake to make but I will warn you it was very time consuming. It took me 3 days from start to finish, but I was extremely satisfied with the results.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had a GREAT time with family and can't wait to celebrate many, many more!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

a blog your sister stalks? really? thanks!!

The Coggins said...

Happy Birthday Miller. He is getting so big. I love how he is so photogenic.

Brittany said...

The cake looks great!!!