Wednesday, March 24, 2010

MARCH!!

This month has FLOWN by!! I have a lot of catching up to do, so here goes....

This month has been a CRAZY Month.

We had SNOW on March 2nd.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The sun came out on March 6th then disappeared until this week....

Photobucket

Since we were stuck inside Miller found ways to entertain himself...and me (this was completely unprovoked)....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Such a stinker... he is covering his eyes so I can't see him!!

We ate a couple of Oreo's (He only eats the cream center so I am not sure HOW he got it all over his face!)...

Photobucket

Last week was Spring Break and we spent the entire week with my Mom and Sisters. We even took a overnight trip to Nashville to do some shopping...but I will leave that to a post of its own.

This week we have been doing our best to get back into the swing of things after a busy Spring Break. On Monday it SNOWED AGAIN!! But nothing stuck....but it sure came down. Yesterday the Sun came out and we have been soaking up every ray we possibly can. I am SUPER excited about this Spring and look forward to MANY pretty days spent outside!!

No comments: