Friday, April 30, 2010

Please excuse me while I.....

Toot my own horn! I have spent the morning making cupcakes for the AWANA awards on Sunday night. I made them a little early because Luke and I are spending the weekend celebrating my birthday...which is Sunday. The Awana Director found these pictures and is recreating them. I just LOVED the ideas and can't wait to see Josie pull it all together. The kids and parents will LOVE them. Here are my cupcakes to contribute......

Devils Food Cupcake with Cream Cheese Icing and Oreo embellishments!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Devils Food Cupcake with Mint Cream Cheese Icing and Chocolate Embellishments!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Josie said...

These are wonderful! Thank you so much for not only baking and decorating such yummy masterpieces, but using your thrifty skills to help us pull this off!