Saturday, December 13, 2008

Crafty Christmas


I teach 4th grade Kid's Praise on Wednesday evenings. I wanted to give each child something for Christmas, so I made these cute ornaments for each student and their families to enjoy. I think making gingerbread cookie ornaments with Miller will be a new tradition we start next year. Not only do they look great but they make the house smell SO good. I was even thinking about having a ALL gingerbread tree next year.



I also had a craving for homemade cookies. They really look better than they taste. Anyone have a great cookie recipe? I would love for you to share!!


Every year I make the little one's in Luke's family a gift. This year I made these crayon bags. I got the idea off a blog I stalk. I filled it with a couple of coloring books and a Veggie Tale DVD.


I took this picture by accident and I loved it. He is such a MESS!!



5 comments:

Chip, Allyson and Karlee Baker said...

You are so crafty. I'm jealous!!

The Brocks said...

Lee's mom makes all her cookies with cake batter mix. They turn out yummy and soft! Love the picture you caught!! He's such a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love the bag! DO you make these for anyone? What recipe did you use for the gingerbread men? THey are so cute!
MAndy Johnson

The Coggins said...

Love the crayon bags. Too cute! My grandma's sugar cookies are in the cookbook you made for Girls Night In. They are delicious.

laurie said...

the crayon bag is adorable. you should sell them... i'd buy a few!