Thursday, February 26, 2009

Chair Pictures

I know, I know... I am really late. I have been super busy and have not been very good at keeping this website as up to date as I would like to. I promise I will do better.

Miller turned 15 months 2 weeks ago. He was sick and teething so I just did not take the time to do my normal post. I did take his monthly chair pictures. As you can see from the pictures below it is getting harder and harder to capture how much he has grown because I can't get him to set still. He is so active and doesn't want to miss a thing. We just LOVE this little guy!!







1 comment:

brook said...

Thanks! I'm sorry I didn't get to really talk to you Sunday. Miller is even cuter in person than in photos (and he is so cute in photos!). I love his hair! He seems really well mannered. When I saw him in the nursery he was just a smiling.