Monday, June 2, 2008

Fun Pictures...

I love downloading my pictures onto my computer because I never know what I will find. With My mom and sisters on Summer Break I have a lot of extra help around the house. They are such great helpers and I love being able to get out of the house alone from time to time. They are also good at surprising me with silly pictures. These are some of the random pictures I found today...

Miller was fascinated by the broom so we let him help us sweep...to cute.



The craziness of Summer began last week. I gave my sister Addie a wedding shower this past Saturday so My Mom, Sisters, and I spent last week cleaning and setting up the house. Addie wanted something different so we had a scrap booking shower. We asked all the guest to contribute pictures of the happy couple throughout the years. It was fun to see how much each of them had changed and to reminisce on days gone by. Not only did we have a great time but she has a beautiful scrapbook to display at her wedding. I will post pictures when I get them.



This is Miller's way of saying "I'M DONE" after meal time.



He is SO cuddly...Even Luke and Kaylee had a little fun.







No comments: