Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Seven Months Old!!




Wow where has this last month gone?!?! Time has just flown by. Miller is learning new things every day. He is more alert and adventurous than ever. He loves being outside and on the go.

Miller has begun eating pears, peaches, apple sauce, squash, and carrots. He loved them all. He particularly likes peaches. He is eating baby food three times a day along with nursing. He has a serving of cereal in the morning, some fruit at lunch time, and cereal with a vegetable at dinner time.

As I reported earlier this week, Miller is teething. He has two little bottom teeth trying to push there way through. One has broken the skin but the other is just being a nuisance. He has his fussy times but all in all he has taken it very well. (He truly is a easy going baby.) His sleeping schedule is all off, but I am blaming that on his teething. I'm sure he will get back to normal once he adjust to his new teeth.

Miller sets up very well on his own. He can not go from laying down to sitting up but he can go from sitting up to almost crawling. He has not figured out how to get his belly and bottom off the ground. He rolls around a lot now. I used to say he could do it but was just too lazy. Well now he has decided to go for it. He can roll both ways from back to stomach and back again. I know it seems a little late but Miller found his toes this week. He has found them before while sitting down, but this week he has found them while laying down. He has even put them in his mouth.


Miller love animals. He is the only one who likes Kaylee Kisses. He just lights up when he sees Missy, Asheton, or Kaylee. They are SO sweet with him even when Miller is not being sweet with them.

Miller's personality is revealed more and more each day. Overall he is a people person and loves to see new things and does not want to miss a thing, but he has his times of shyness. It is actually cute to see him look at someone and then he buries his chin in his chest. He loves his daddy so much that he lights up when Luke comes home from work. He also gets so excited that he gets a little bashful and will again bury his chin in his chest, or in mine.

Miller is such a joy and I wish I could share every detail of how he has changed with you. Each month he has learned SO many things and I know he will learn even more this next month. WOW... I am in tears just thinking how TRULY AMAZING God is...how can anyone NOT believe in our Almighty GOD?? I feel I am experiencing one of God's amazing miracles and thank Him daily for giving us the opportunity to raise such a precious little boy.


4 comments:

Brandy said...

Hi Jessalee!
It is so great to see how you guys are doing! Miller is too cute!

Wilson's Winners said...

I love the chair idea - I will have to do that with our next baby!

Josh and Kristin said...

Hey Guys! Thanks for the note on our blog! Jessalee I think that I remember you from Lakeview when we were at Auburn. Miller is so cute! I know you are proud of him! We are excited about gettting to know you guys and the class! Kristin Sims

The Galimore Family said...

Miller is just too cute! I am glad you are all doing well:)