Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Weekend in Auburn...

We started our weekend in Auburn Friday by visiting with friends and taking some pictures at Samford Hall. Friday evening the wedding festivities began. We enjoyed a wonderful shrimp bowl and great fellowship with friends. On Saturday Marybeth (sister and babysitter for the weekend) and I went to a open house where I was able to catch up with friends and enjoy some yummy snacks. While we were at the open house Luke enjoyed playing golf at Robert Trent Jones golf course. That evening we enjoyed a beautiful ceremony and a equally beautiful reception. This is where things started to turn UGLY. Miller started teething and was extremely fussy and had a horrible runny nose. He did not want to sleep or eat, nothing seem to satisify him. Luke and my dad came on back to Athens on Sunday with a load of furniture and Me and my sisters stayed to get there condo ready for renters this fall. This is where it gets uglier. I started feeling VERY weak on Monday morning but thought it was lack of sleep (due to Miller's teething) and the Tylenol PM I took the night before(my body is VERY sensitive). By mid afternoon I was feeling so bad that I went to the urgent care. I have Strep. We quickly packed up and headed home a day early. On top of me getting sick Luke got a stomach bug. What are the odds?? As you can imagine we have been pretty pitiful today. We are on the mend but are still not up to par. My mom was gracious to spend the night with us last night to take care of Miller and she hung around all day to help out and take care of our pitiful family. Luckily Miller was a lot better today then he was this weekend. He seems to be getting back into his schedule and I know that he is glad to be home in his bed.

Despite the rough weekend we got some really cute pictures...







What do you expect with a house full of girls??

1 comment:

Wilson's Winners said...

Jessalee, it was so great to see you! Miller is ADORABLE! I hate to hear that yall all come down with something - get well soon:)