Monday, July 21, 2008

Busy Wedding Weekend!!


I think my whole family is glad this weekend is over. We had a great time but we were all exhausted and glad that everything went just as planned.

Our wedding weekend started with a bridesmaid luncheon at my Great Aunts house. She did a lovely job and we enjoyed a very tasty meal. That evening Miller had his first non- family babysitter during rehearsal and dinner. I know he enjoyed playing with Miss Laynie. Saturday was the big day. It was a LONG day full of pictures, flowers, food, and more food. I never realized how much food is involved with weddings. It's funny because all the pictures I have are of the flowers and food. I will have to post pictures from the wedding once the photographer gets the pictures to my parents. Until then I will share the pictures I did take.

 

Click on collage to enlarge.

No comments: