Monday, July 7, 2008

On the Mend..........Again

Yes we are on the mend, AGAIN. Miller's bottom teeth have proudly made there entrance and secretly one of his top teeth has pushed it's way out. We had to go to the doctor last Wednesday for our first sick baby visit. The doctor concluded that his congestion and sleeplessness was due to teething and Miller was put on a de-congestive medicine. This worked like a charm. Unfortunately we had to visit the doctor again today because his ear started leaking fluid this weekend. He has a mild ear infection and has started medication.

Despite the fact that Miller did not feel well this weekend we had a great Fourth. On Friday evening we had a wonderful dinner with family and friends . Unfortunately the only pictures I have are of the flower arrangements I made for the tables.

These hydrangea's are from my parent's next door neighbor. The Roses are from my parent's rose bush (I have never seen a rose bush put off such beautiful, big, red roses.) Lastly, the glads and babies breath are from my yard.

These are my hydrangea's. I am a little jealous of Mr. Gary's big, beautiful, dark blue flowers.

These are just for fun. I could not resist picking these beautiful pink glads and yellow cannons from my yard.


Other than dinner we took it easy this weekend. We even skipped the fireworks. Miller's bedtime is 7:30 and we were afraid the loud booms of the fireworks might upset him.

Maybe next year.

No comments: