Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Evening Activities

By evening time Miller is usually pretty tired and Luke and I find ourselves doing just about anything to pass the time without Miller being to fussy. Tonight while Luke was at church (Church starts at 7:00 and Miller's bedtime is 7:30 which makes it very hard to participate in evening activities.) Miller and I documented what we did so daddy would not feel left out. I have to start by saying he was in an extremely good mood... We began by jumping in his new "johnnie jump up"...



Then we rode around the house in his new car. He was so cute because the whole time he had his motor boat running. Since I was here by myself it was hard to get a good video of him in action but this shows you how active he is.



After a little ride it was bath time. He began by playing with the baby in the mirror.



Then into the water he went. I am so glad that he enjoys his bath as much as he does.



All Clean!!



NIGHT...NIGHT!!


2 comments:

Jeremy said...

awww!!! These pictures and videos are so cute! I REALLY hope we get to see you guys in Auburn sometime this fall and play with this cute little guy!
Hope you all are doing great!

Jeremy said...

oops, I didn't realize Jeremy was logged in. That was from me-Heather! :)