Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First AHS Game and A Big Boy Chair

We began this past weekend by taking Miller to his first Athens High School Football Game. We had to leave at half time to get him home and in bed but he did beautifully while we were at the stadium. All the cheer leaders loved seeing him dressed in his golden eagle attire. Unfortunately I have not gotten copies of the pictures from my dad. We will be going to all the home games and pep-rallies to support the head cheer leader... Aunt Maybay.



This is a picture of Miller with Aunt Maybay last year before a game.


Saturday we went shopping and Miller got a early birthday present form Mimi and Granpa Don...A BIG BOY CAR SEAT. He has outgrown his carrier so we figured it was time to up grade.



THANKS MIMI AND GRANPA DON!!! I love my new seat and I love getting to look out the windows. You know I don't like to miss anything!!





1 comment:

The Brocks said...

Early Birthday present? Yeah right... that baby will get 10 more from them come Novemeber! HAHA My poor kids will be using this same chair! See you guys this weekend!!