Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Naptime first

This morning I put Miller down for his morning nap. He was very quite at first and then started to cry. He usually goes right to sleep without a whimper so my first thought was I will let him cry it out (I think it is very important to stick to a sleep schedule...Nap time is Nap time!!) After he cried for about 15 minutes I thought I would check on him. This is not a normal practice but he has not cried during nap time in quite a while. When I peeped in on him he was STANDING in his crib. He has never pulled himself up from the laying down position so I could not help but swoop him up and love on him. I gave him a bottle because he did not nurse very well this morning. He drank all 6 ounces. I guess he was just hungry and this was his way of getting my attention. I think we will be lowering the crib this afternoon.


2 comments:

The Brocks said...

I love his face in this picture! Its like "look what I did!!"

Mandi said...

hey jessalee, this is mandi cook (cliff's old secretary from lakeview). i came across your blog and i'm glad to see your little family is doing well. i would love to hear from you when you have a chance. my email is: cookmandi at bellsouth.net
take care,
~m