Monday, October 13, 2008

Eleven Months Old...

...and one day. Sorry, I know most of you have been checking my blog every 30 minutes waiting on this post :).



Miller turned eleven months yesterday. I can not believe that my baby is going to be a year old in 4 short weeks. Wow has time flown.

Miller has changed SO much over the last month. He loves to just sit on the floor and play. He also loves to explore. I have to keep an eye on him because if I turn my head for a minute to long he will be gone and in another room. He is a very fast crawler and can walk very well as long as he is holding onto something. It will not be long and I will be posting about how he just took off and started runing.

He is still a great eater. He eats all table food and he prefers to feed himself. We have not found anything that he does not like.

Miller has nine teeth. He has 4 top front teeth, 4 bottom front teeth, and one back top tooth. If his back teeth come in like his front have the other 3 should start making there entrance in the next couple of weeks.

Miller loves to talk. He can say mama and dada but he is still not quite sure what he is saying but it will not be long. He has also learned to clap. When he claps we clap and say YEAH!! He will smile from ear to ear and make a sound very similar to Yeah. It is really cute but I can not seem to get it on video. As soon as I do I will make sure to post it.

Last weekend we went to another Athens football game. I got these cute pitures of Miller with Grandpa Don.

Check out my watch!! I got them wraped around my little finger!!

Miller loved holding the "O" sign to help the cheerleaders know to do offence cheers. He had the cuted smile.



No comments: