Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekend Recap

Friday was a busy day full of Scrap booking. Aunt Addie came over and played with Miller while I could catch up on some scrap booking. My goal is to have it completed by his birthday...Less than 3 weeks away!!



Friday evening we enjoyed our last regular season home game. It was a little chilly but we had a great time.




What a stud!!!

Saturday we spent the day shopping. Miller had a great time getting extra attention form my Mom and Sister. At Lunch we gave him a empty ice cream cone. I have heard that they are great for teething so I thought he might enjoy crunching on it. Instead he preferred breaking it with his hands and giving us the pieces. Maybe later they can help with his teething discomfort.





Sunday after Sunday School our Class enjoyed Lunch together at the Church. We had a great time eating BBQ with all the fixins. Of course Miller enjoyed the food and fun.


Sunday evening Luke and I left Miller with my parents so we could enjoy dinner out. While there they tought Miller how to walk up stairs. Doesn't he look so proud?!?!





No comments: