Wednesday, October 29, 2008

More steps!!!

Miller is taking more steps everyday. Most of the time He gets so excited that he looses his balance. He takes the most steps when we are not encouraging him to walk and especially when we don't have the camera out.


On another note... Miller is a CRIB CHEWER!!! I had heard stories of babies chewing on their cribs but I NEVER thought my sweet baby could. Well I was wrong. I wrapped some fabric around the chewed end until we figure out what to do to fix it. Any suggestions??


Miller was playing in his favorite cabinet last night and I looked over and this is what I found. No I did not put him in the skillet. He did it all by himself. This is the same day I found him in a cabinet in the living room. He is such a stinker!!



3 comments:

The Brocks said...

Such a sweetie!! I love him in the skillet!

Brandy said...

Hi Jessalee! AB did the same thing to her crib-only on one side, so I ordered some rubber stuff that is made for this problem, to put on the other sides before she destroyed the entire crib!-I think I got it from One Step Ahead....

The Langfords said...

Brandy, Thanks for the suggestion. I will look into it. It is so good to see you back in the word of blogging. It is such a great way to keep in touch.