Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Saving Momma...

One of my goals for 2009 is to be a better steward of our finances. God has blessed Luke and I with the ability for me to be a Stay at home mom to our precious son. I do not feel that I am a careless spender but could be a smarter spender. I have started a new blog for my own personal use but hope that somewhere down the road it can help others make the same smart money saving decisions as I do. Another goal for this site is to keep a list of helpful sites to use regularly as reference as I achieve my money saving goals.

If you want to join me saving in 2009 check out my new site.



Happy Savings!!

3 comments:

Melanie Kate said...

Awesome site!! I look forward to following your tips and hopefully become a smarter spender in 2009! Thanks!

The Galimore Family said...

What a great blog idea! Thanks for sharing. I will be checking back often for your tips:)

Anonymous said...

You are the next Martha Stewart and my hero! Where did you find the time to do all that you do? THanks for posting this info!
Mandy Johnson