Monday, January 26, 2009

Tagg I'm it...

I have been tagged to tell you 10 honest things about myself.
(Sorry it took me so long Allyson.)


1. I am VERY OCD about how a bed should be made. After we got married Luke quickly learned to stay out of the way when I was making a bed. The crazy thing is I rarely completely make our bed. Don't hear me wrong the sheets and blankets are straighten and folded just right everyday, but I don't pull the duvet out of the closet and arrange the 8 extra pillows on the bed. Only if we have company coming do I do this extra step.

2. I LOVE couponing. There is something rewarding about hunting for the best deals. If you have not done so you can check out my money saving blog here.

3. Which leads me to my next confession. I am a Shopaholic!! I absolutely love to shop. I don't care what I am shopping for...Groceries, clothing, furniture... I love it all. This might sound contradicting but couponing gives me an excuse to get my shopping fix. It is crazy how much more I buy every month couponing then I did before I started this quest and I am spending over half of what I once did.

4. I love to play in a fire. I would not consider myself a pyromaniac, I just love to play in a fire. I can make and maintain a fire if I have all the right supplies. I can haul and split wood but I would rather not. Luckily my wonderful husband keeps the house stocked with all the necessary supplies for me to start and maintain a warm fire on cold days.

5. I love to move. We have moved 4 times since we got married...we will celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary on Feb. 14th :). It is a great opportunity to clean out, reorganize, and redecorate all of which I LOVE to do.

6. I love to Organize, anything and everything. I get extremely overwhelmed by un-organization. Sometimes I over do it but it is just who I am.

7. I am a BIG planner. I plan my days, shopping list, parties, and just about anything. I love to daydream about what I am going to do, what I should do, or how a situation can/should unfold. I would love to be a party planner but don't want to deal with a client.

8. I love photography. Luke gave me a professional camera for Miller's birthday... a kind of thank your for being a wonderful Mom. I have not had the time to fully learn all it can do but look forward to taking classes. My first class is in about 2 weeks. Hopefully I will have some great pictures to post.

9. Luke is the only guy I have ever dated. I love that I was able to marry him without any baggage. I was able to give him my whole heart.

10. I am not a beach person. I love the smell of the ocean but after a day or so I have had enough. I would choose a trip to the mountains over the beach any day. Especially when snow is involved. My dream vacation would be an Alaskan Cruise. Luke and I hope to get the opportunity to go one day.

I am tagging Erin Downs, Hillary Trawick, Brittany VonKanel, and Bonnie McKinney. I can't wait to read 10 facts about each of you!!



2 comments:

Hillary said...

Great facts! I am excited to write my own. You are a great planner! I enjoyed reading the things you wrote. I may not get mine up tonight, but will try to do it tomorrow!

Brittany said...

I totally agree with you on #1. I absolutely will not let anyone help me put sheets on the bed! Also, we finally called Wolf Camera about photography classes and it looks like we won't get into one until the end of March! Apparently, they are very booked from Christmas.